How do I access data?
This depends on the access settings of a dataset:
- Open data can be accessed and downloaded without prior registration by anybody.
- Restricted data can only be accessed after registration (via DARIAH) and login with your institutional username and password, and only after the data owner provides access.
- Metadata only datasets usually include sensitive information and are not accessible. Only the metadata and the description of data collection are available online. Some datasets are only personally accessible on site at the archive of the Research Centre for East European Studies at the University of Bremen.
First steps: Overview
First steps for new users
- Edit License & Access
- Edit Metadata
- Edit Data Set Description & Add Tags
- Edit Dataset Description
- Dataset Publishing
- Edit Dataset Versions
- Manage Datafiles
- Edit Related Publications
- Data Set Upload
- Edit collaboration
- Edit Data Submission Agreement
- Best Practices for Data Submission
- Best Practices for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Checklist for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Best Practices for Discussion
- Best Practices for Curators
- Best Practices for Interviews
- Best Practices for Informed Consent
- Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice