How can I download a dataset?
Once you have registered with Discuss Data you will have your own account which you can access by using the “Login” button.
When you have found a dataset that you require, go to the “files” tab and click on the file you want to download or click on “All files in a zip file” if you want to download all files related to this particular dataset at once.
First steps: Overview
First steps for new users
- Edit License & Access
- Edit Metadata
- Edit Data Set Description & Add Tags
- Edit Dataset Description
- Dataset Publishing
- Edit Dataset Versions
- Manage Datafiles
- Edit Related Publications
- Data Set Upload
- Edit collaboration
- Edit Data Submission Agreement
- Best Practices for Data Submission
- Best Practices for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Checklist for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Best Practices for Discussion
- Best Practices for Curators
- Best Practices for Interviews
- Best Practices for Informed Consent
- Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice